Quality Systems Advisor
Are you looking for a job with meaning; one that connects your personal values with an organisation that supports the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community? Do you want to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; and receive training and ongoing development?
Do you want to make a difference?
Mercy Community Services supports and inspires people in need to live healthy, connected lives within inclusive communities. Our vision is a world where people, families and communities are strong in spirit, healthy and connected.
As an organisation, we value the human dignity of every person and are committed to enhancing the quality of life and wellbeing of those who access our services. Our culture reflects the ethos of the Sisters of Mercy and promotes service, mercy, humility, diversity, transparency, open accountability, collaboration and cooperation, flexibility and adaptability, fearlessness and growth.
All our work is driven by our core values of: mercy, acceptance, excellence, dignity, empowerment and integrity.
Mercy Community Services provides services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, individual and family support, community and residential based aged care, and disability support.
Our Quality Systems & Risk Management team has an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Full Time Quality Systems Advisor.
This position is responsible for supporting the review, development and implementation of systems and processes that result in effective and efficient outputs in accordance with MCS required outcomes.
The role will hold portfolio of various duties which include, but are not limited to, the below:
- Drive the development of organisation-wide policy, procedure and supporting documentation to ensure programs are compliant with licensing, accreditation and other regulatory requirements.
- In collaboration with line managers and program teams, develop and draft best practice procedures to ensure quality service delivery.
- Ensure the document style guide is maintained in all organisational documentation.
- Contribute to key organisational development projects, in line with project objectives and processes.
- Identify conflicting procedures and revise documentation accordingly.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of high quality systems and processes to ensure delivery outcomes are consistent with MCS strategic objectives.
- Assist in change management functions, with particular reference to client information systems and legislative requirements around administrative processes.
- Assist with regular and systematic internal audits to maintain compliance and best practice standards on an ongoing basis.
To see more about this role please see the position description (click here).
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Five (5) years’ experience in Quality Systems development.
- Knowledge of professional grammar and editorial standards of practice.
- Previous experience in procedural development through stakeholder consultation.
- Previous experience participating in projects.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to use computer IT systems including MS Office 365 suite.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s Licence.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
Beneficial to have
- Cert IV Workplace Training & Assessment.
- Project coordination experience.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend that you view our website and Employee Value Proposition.
This full time position offers a great range of benefits including a competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing off your taxable income.
To apply please head to this link http://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS546 and follow the prompts, please note you will be asked Key Selection questions upon application.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.